22/04/2009

Nice and Meaningful Funny Stories...

Only these three stories has a very good meaning...But the others are nice too... :D


As I wrote below before:

As you all know...funny stories has a meaning inside...maybe not in every funny story but in most of them...so when people don't even understand the funny story itself, I wonder how they are going to understand the meaning of which the funny story gives!!!I will publish some good quality - meaningful funny stories...Hope you can understand the stories and the meanings...But again...I'll write two story's meaning for you! :D

1:
“ A young lady was waiting for her flight in the boarding room of a big airport.As she had to wait for hours, she decided to buy a book and to spend her time. She bought,a packet of cookies too.She sat down on an armchair, in the VIP room of the airport, to rest and read in peace.Beside the armchair where the packet of cookies were kept,a man sat down, opened his magazine and started reading.When she ate the first cookie, the man took one also. She felt infuriated but didn’t say anything. She just thought: “What a nerve! If I was in the mood I would punch his eye so that he does not forget this daring!”To each cookie she ate, the man ate another one. That was letting her fume up with rage but she couldn’t react.When only one cookie remained, she thought: “ah... What will this abused man do now?” Then, the man, divided the last cookie through the middle, giving her the other half.Ah! That was too much! She was too angry! Then, she caught her book, caught her things and headed to the boarding place.When she sat down on her seat, inside the plane, she looked into her purse to take her eyeglasses, and, for her surprise, her packet of cookies was there, untouched,closed!She felt so ashamed!! She realized that she was the wrong one... She had forgotten that her cookies were kept in her purse.The man divided his cookies with her, without feel infuriated, nervous or mad......while she was very mad, thinking that he was dividing her cookies . And there was no more time to explain herself... Nor to apologize!”

Ok...I'll write the meaning of this story: Life is a place where before blaming others, we need to look at ourselves first.

2:
Ray has invited Roy to his house for dinner...Roy ate a lot of food! And had a lot of gas! And he has made once! Ray had a dog named Rex and he said: -"Reeeex!" by warning him to not to make gas!!! And Roy thought "Ohh! How wonderful!...Ray thought his dog is "far...ing" Roy has relaxed! He has fa...ted again! Ray said "Reeeex!" And Roy has fa...ted again! Ray said: "Reeeex!" Roy has relaxed a lot!!! He was continueing fa...ting...and Ray was saying: "Reeeeeex!" Roy has fa...ted several times! And Ray couldn't stop himself to shout with the very high voice by saying: "Rex come here or Roy will make shit on you!!!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
And this one...Of course the meaning of this story is not this... But maybe some people will say: "Aha! I have found the meaning of this story..." : " So we all understood that we shouldn't fa...t when we visit someone!!! :P Hahahah!!! Come on!!!! :D :P ( Well...I have some friends like that bytheway!!! Maybe they understood it like that!!!) Hahaha... :P
My comment is: When your friends make hostility and jealousy, understand what is going on....But don't tell it!!! See their real face! Understand what is under the mask but play the stupid! Say "Rex" all the time!!!! :P (I prefer not to say: "Rex come here or Roy will make shit on you!")... (;

3:
A man went to a doctor and he was explaining his sickness: -"I have a gas problem...I'm always "..." but there is no smell and no voice, and when I'm at work or at the bus and when I f...rt, people look at me strangely and laugh! I don't understand why. What is the problem doctor?" -"Hhmm" said the doctor and continued: -"Take this medicine and when you finish it come again." Man has used it and went to doctor again and said: -"Doctor...I've used the medicine and that made me even worse!...It didn't smell before and now it smells!" Doctor said: -"I have healed your sinus and now its time to heal your ears"!!!!!

I'll leave this story's meaning to you....I believe that you guys understood the meaning of this.... (;
************************************************************************
A tourist group who came from different countries went to a cafe which was in the centre of the city, and they ordered coke. When their coke came, they saw that there is a black fly in their coke. The English wanted another coke in an another clean glass, Swedish wanted another coke in the same glass, Finnish took out the fly from the glass and drank the coke, Russian drank the coke with the fly in it, Chinese ate the fly and didn't drink the coke, Jewish caught the fly and sold it to Chinese, Greek drank half of the coke then complained and wanted a new coke, Norwegian drank the coke and used the fly for fishing, Irish squized the fly, shaked it and gave it to the English and made him to drink it, the American gave that cafe to the court and and won, the Turkish has strongly protested!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man was travelling with his wife and their dog by car...He saw a frog on the road...he was almost going to crush it...He get out of the car...and put the frog somewhere safe...while he was walking to his car, he heard a voice...frog was talking with him...It said:"You are a good man...you have helped me...and I want to / will help you too...make a wish and I will make your wish to come true! Hmmm...he said and continued..."I want you to make my dog to come first at the dogs contest"...And frog said: "I have to see the dog"...He brought his dog from the car and frog looked at it and: "Ohh! But it has only three legs...I can't help it" said and continued..."make another wish." He said "ok then...I want you to make my wife to come first at the beauty contest." Frog said: "I have to see your wife" His wife has get out of the car and frog looked at her and said: "Can I see your dog again?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A women has get in the bus together with her son. The bus driver has looked at her son and:-"What an ugly boy" he said!The women got very angry and was swearing to the bus driver while going to sat somewhere....A man who was a lawyer was sitting near her and he said:-"Did the bus driver tell you something bad?...I'm a lawyer...go and ask his name, we'll give him to the court."Women said: "ok." and was preparing to go for asking the bus drivers name; the lawyer said:-"Leave your monkey here...I can look after him!!!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while."I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen.""Nah, he's not so smart," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A car was involved in an accident in a street. As expected a large crowd gathered. A newspaper reporter, anxious to get his story could not get near the car.Being a clever sort, he started shouting loudly, "Let me through! Let me through! I am the son of the victim."The crowd made way for him. Lying in front of the car was a donkey.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soldiers are trained to jump from areoplanes. They have parachutes that open in the air so that they can fall safely to the ground.A sergeant was once instructing his soldiers. One of them ask him: "What must I do if the parachute does not open when I jump out?""Oh, that's all right. You just bring it back and you'' get another one," said the sergeant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A murderer, sitting in the electric chair, was about to be executed. "Have you any last requests? asked the chaplain. "Yes," replied the murderer. "Will you hold my hand?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cop pulls over a car and asks the driver why he isn't wearing his seat belt. The driver says: "Officer, I always wear my seat belt. I must have just forgotten."The man's wife says: "Aw come on honey! You never wear your seat belt!"To which the husband replies: "Shut up you old cow!"So the cop asks: "Does he always yell at you like that?"To which she replies: "Only when he's drunk!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pete and Larry had not seen each other in many years. Now they had a long talk trying to fill in the gap of those years by telling about their lives. Finally, Pete invited Larry to visit him in his new apartment. "I got a wife and three kids and I'd love to have you visit us."Great. Where do you live?""Here's the address. And there's plenty of parking behind the
apartment. Park and come around to the front door, kick it open with your foot, go to the elevator and press the button with your left elbow, then enter! When you reach the sixth floor, go down the hall until you see my name on the door. Then press the doorbell with your right elbow and I'll let you in.""Good. But tell me... what is all this business of kicking the front
door open, then pressing elevator buttons with my right, then my left elbow?"
"Surely, you're not coming empty-handed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Yine guldurdun beni kiiiiz... :)
    Anlasilan pek kisi anlamiyor bu komik seylerden...
    Sen bana yaz ben okurum,seve seve.
    Seni hapur hupur opuyorum yanaklarindan... Saygilar bebuslerimden.. ;)
    Hugs...
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Ben güldürmek icin varim! :P
    Hic kimse bir sey anlamiyor...
    Ask kitaplari okumaktan gözlerini ask bürümüs! :D
    Ben de seni ve bebuslerini öpüyorum! (;
    Sevgiler bizden... (;
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete